Friday, May 13, 2016

Limited Warranty - This Is Serious


I'm breaking my new tradition of only posting downloads to exclusive content. I have no business sharing these files, but I'm going to do it anyway, at least until someone asks me to take them down.

I fell in love with Limited Warranty's Never Enough back when they got local radio play. Later I remember shopping for gear in the same warehouse district music store where their signed records hung on the wall. Local boys done good and all that.

I just recently rented a turntable and archived a ton of my old records. This was one of them. Doesn't look like these songs exist anywhere else online, so I'm posting them here. Enjoy.

Limited Warranty - This Is Serious (Extended Version).mp3
Limited Warranty - Never Enough.mp3

No comments: