Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Season Of The Witch


The season is almost upon us, and my 2010 Halloween mixtape is almost complete.  It will drop no later than October 1st


Last night I watched one of my favorite worst/best horror films, Halloween III: The Season Of The Witch.  Some of the audio bits inspired me to do one last quick crash-up for the mixtape, and I thought I'd share it with you here as a sneak peek.  You'll surely recognize the uber-annoying Silver Shamrock theme from your misspent youth.

Father Morning - The Third Commercial (Unmixed Version).mp3

(Father Morning is the chosen name for my alter-ego this time around.  Last year it was The Silly Doctor.)

I hope you enjoy this piece of b-movie audio trash as much as I enjoyed tossing it together.  Father Morning enjoys tossing a nice salad.

No comments: