Made entirely with my voice, manipulated only by pitch, delay, and reverb. Made on Snow Leopard using TwistedWave.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Sunday, May 16, 2010
It's come the far reaches outer space to destroy humanity... after destroying a blunt.
Here comes the perfect combination of evil robots and smokin' dub music for the fourth installment of my Class of '93 mixtape series. Pulling audio from sci-fi thrillers, spaced-out ambient, and pitched-down techno from back in the day, Robot Dub Killer drops beats so heavy your squinty bloodshot eyes will roll right out of your head.
- Hardcore Math User - Forbidden Intro
- Meat Beat Manifesto - Original Control (Electro The Robot)
- GTO - Hasty Hare & The UFOs
- FUSE - Into the Space (Hardcore Math User Remix)
- Hardcore Math User - Robot Monster Interlude
- Meat Beat Manifesto - DJ Interruptus
- GTO - Dub Fire
- The Orb - Earth (Gaia) (The Black Hole Remix)
- GTO - Dub Killer
- Aphex Twin - 0181871
- Hardcore Math User - Perfect Female Interlude
- Griselda - Oxygen
- Orbital - Lush 3.2 (Hardcore Math User Remix)
- Kraftwerk - The Man Machine
- Polygon Window - UT1-Dot
- Aphex Twin - Dodeccaheedron
- Autechre - Bronchus 2
- Bernard Fevre - Earth Message
Fool humans. There is no escape.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Drum & bass caught my attention almost immediately after it's arrival on the UK scene. Actually, I was privileged enough to witness its evolution from techno, breakbeat, hardcore, and jungle over the first few years of the 90s. I've been a disciple ever since.
While there's something unique about every era of drum & bass, the millennial sounds are special. I couldn't possibly post all of the best drum & bass to come out on and around the year 2000, here are a few essential head knockers I could never live without.