Friday, November 27, 2009

Class Of '93 - Rave Hysteria Mixtape

A friend and I just watched 24 Hour Party People tonight, and it made me think of all the old dance music I used to listen to in the early 90s. It also made me want to re-upload this mix I made last year, which I think is no longer accessible on iTunes.

While making this mix I combed my archives for every rave, trance, breakbeat, jungle, and techno song I could find that was made on or before 1993 that I didn't hate. I dropped them all in my laptop, pressed frappe, and out came this megamix of early 90s candy raver nostalgia.


Track list:

  1. Utah Saints - Something Good
  2. 808 State - Cubik
  3. The Prodigy - G-Force (Energy Flow)
  4. Energizer - Touch The Energy
  5. Snap! - I've Got The Power
  6. Turntable Symphony - Instructions Of Life
  7. Voodoo Child - Voodoo Child
  8. Altern 8 - Respect Is Due
  9. The House Crew - Keep The Fire Burning
  10. T99 - Anasthasia
  11. Isotonik - Different Strokes
  12. Altern 8 - Infiltrate 202
  13. Bay B Kane - Good Good Sensi
  14. Project One - Smokin
  15. Aphrodite - Break Of Day
  16. Meat Beat Manifesto - Radio Babylon
  17. Sonz Of A Loop Da Loop Era - Far Out
  18. Q Bass - Deepa (NRG Remix)
  19. Moby - Next Is The E (Victory Mix)
  20. Altern 8 - Brutal-8-E (Just-For-Rick America Mix)
  21. Awesome 3 - Don't Go (Kicks Like A Mule Mix)
  22. Messiah - There Is No Law
  23. First Project - Right Before
  24. Altern 8 - Frequency
  25. Ruff Rider - You And Me
  26. Bizarre Inc - Dangerous Women
  27. Ruff Rider - Dance Mutha
  28. The Prodigy - Music Reach
  29. Altern 8 - Underground (8 Till L-8 Mix)
  30. Haywire - Let Me Be Your Fantasy (No Fantasy Phase)
  31. Tarsk - Get On Up
  32. Niko - Oh Yeah
  33. Smart E's - A Most Excellent Choon
  34. The Hypnotist - Night Of The Living E Heads
  35. Orbital - Halcyon + On + On (Hardcore Math User Re-Edit)
  36. Liquid - Sweet Harmony
  37. Smart E's - Bizarrely Odd
  38. Kemical Kids - Oh No
  39. Crunch - Devo (Hardcore Math User Remix)
  40. LA Style - James Brown Is Dead
  41. Bizarre Inc - Plutonic
  42. The Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea
  43. Moby - Next Is The E 
  44. Moby - Next Is The E (Cool World Mix)
  45. Bizarre Inc - Raise Me (Ascension Mix)
  46. Messiah - The Future Is Ours
  47. Kicks Like A Mule - The Bouncer (Housequake Mix)
  48. Messiah - You're Going Insane
  49. Nebula II - Seance
  50. The Prodigy - Charlie (Trip Into Drum And Bass Version)

No comments: