Friday, September 4, 2009

Prototype Jungle... The Dirty Way

Who dat? For once I'm publishing my own shit.

Back in '93 a friend of mine who worshipped the movie Serial Mom -- OK, it was my dealer -- asked if I could sample his favorite line in the film and turn it into a song. Thus began a wholly inappropriate and thoroughly enjoyable exercise in technological jiggery.

I'm fairly confident that I was stoned off my sneakers during the production of each track.

  1. Lick Mommy's Feet
  2. Sunrise
  3. Sycamore

(Also available as a zip.)

Made with an Ensoniq ASR-10, a VCR, and about six dime bags of foot lickin' good weed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean when you say for once you're publishing your own shit? LYM

Jason Herrboldt said...

I've been posting lots of songs by artists other than myself, and this last entry is an exception.