Friday, June 5, 2009

Don't Flail Me Now

This is the first song I've written and recorded in six years. I'm super thrilled to offer it here as a sneak preview to my annual Halloween mixtape, which will also be posted here in full later this fall.


It's been a blast to write, perform, and record an original song again. I really miss it, since my gear got ripped off a few years back. The simplicity of this piece lent itself nicely to the bare minimum of my voice, a MacBook, and TwistedWave 1.6.

Anyway, I hope this dismal little sonic morsel will whet your appetite for this year's Halloween playlist of horror soon to come.

3 comments:

Troy said...

You never cease to amaze me Jason. I absolutely Love it! It definitely gives off an eerie vibe. It makes me paint a picture in my head of what might be happening... and I'm not so sure I would want to know!

Anonymous said...

This is so creepy!!!!! It's great!

Veronica said...

This is really creepy - love it!!